LUXURY INDIAN HEAD, NECK, SHOULDER, UPPER BACK & FACIAL MASSAGE
Indian Head Massage or Champissage (Champi is the indian word for head massage) is the oldest form of massage, dating back 5000 years. Based on the Ayurvedic healing principles, Indian Head Massage helps to relieve stress, reduce tension and improve flexibility in the shoulders, neck and arms. It boosts circulation which can help to reduce hair loss, premature balding and greying, and relieves scalp conditions.
This treatment is hugely beneficial because unlike any other massage Indian Head Massage incorporates the head where we hold a huge amount of tension. The benefits include:
- Helps Mobility and Flexibility in the neck, shoulders and back by breaking down fibrositic nodules and lactic acid.
- Improves blood circulation, lymphatic flow and eliminates toxins
- Helps relieve stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis.
- It leaves the client deeply calmed and relaxed, often feeling energised, revitalised and better able to concentrate.
I trained in Indian Head Massage at The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London.
I adapt my treatments to each client's needs which we discuss during the consultation at the beginning of your first appointment. Appointments are 45 minutes to allow my 35 minute massage with a consultation at the beginning, after care advice and relaxation at the end of the treatment.
One of the many great things about Indian Head Massage is it can be done anywhere as all you need is a chair and you don't get undressed!
You choose what type of treatment you would like either relaxing or stimulating. We can use oil for your head massage which is how the Indians do their massages. I have a lovely range to choose from including gorgeous Sweet Almond Oil which is great for easing muscle tension and is an excellent moisturiser for skin and hair, Grapeseed Oil, non scented and very high in anti-oxidants and Jojoba Oil which is good for moisturising skin & hair as it is rich in Vitamin E and Omega 6 & 9.
Moving to your neck and back where I use Grace Massage Waxes and there are 8 to choose from depending on your treatment including De-Stress (Bergamot, Geranium & Ylang Ylang), Muscle Ache (Lavender, Black Pepper, Rosemary & Marjoram), Soothe (Lavender & Roman Chamomile) and Calm (Frankinsence, Lavender & Rose). I work into the muscles on your neck, shoulders and down your upper arms then move to the upper back where I massage deeply if needed around your shoulder blades and all over the upper back. I finish with a fabulous facial massage.
Treatment Time: 45 minutes (includes client consultation and after care relaxation)
- Full Luxury Indian Head Massage £35 at The Bakery, Stamford
- Your Home: I travel anywhere within a 10 mile radius of Stamford, Lincolnshire £35
- Home Parties - It is a great treatment to have with a group of friends and for a special event - birthdays, pre-wedding, work bonus. We can discuss price depending on numbers and location
- Further afield - we can discuss prices depending on location
- Corporate Wellness - specifically tailored to each client's business
- Contact info for booking: Mobile: 07939 667111, Email: email@example.com